Ninja fitness classes give kids an immersive experience into the sport of Ninja. Children are introduced to a variety of obstacles and an interactive learning program. Your child will have a blast while learning fitness and life skills.
The teen warrior training classes consist of warm-ups and slightly more intensive ninja exercises, including a range of obstacles that changes from class to class. Teens will focus on the fundamentals of swinging, climbing, jumping, traversing, balance, tumbling and floor skills, as well as participate in creative conditioning sessions.
Annual Registration Fee
There is an annual registration fee of $40 each Sept. 1. This fee is prorated for those joining after September as follows:
Sept, Oct, Nov – $40
Dec, Jan, Feb – $30
Mar, Apr, May – $20
June, July – $10
USA Ninja Challenge has established dress codes for students to ensure the safety of our students and coaches. Students should be dressed appropriately for the activity in which they participate. Dress codes will be enforced. If a party guest wears clothing that is not suitable for this activity, they will be asked to change or make adjustments before entering the gym.
All Ninjas should wear:
- Short sleeve T-shirt or tank
- Long hair must be put up with hair ties, scrunchies or clips. Do not use bobby pins, as they have been known to cause injuries to the head, if fallen upon.
Never wear the following:
- Necklaces, dangling earrings, bracelets, belts, watches, fit bits, etc. All of these items get caught on clothing, equipment or other people and will break or cause injury.
- Long sleeves - can get caught or hinder a coach from spotting
- Pants - can get caught or pulled down easily
- Hoodies, sweat shirts, dresses or other loose clothing. All of these can cause an injury to a coach when spotting or to a student if clothing gets caught on equipment.
- Gloves, grips or hand wear of any type. These items can be dangerous when used on different types of gripped obstacles.
If you have a question about whether or not a particular piece of apparel is acceptable, please ask before sending your child to class.
Thursday - 4:00pm
Saturday - 9:00am
6-8 Year Old Classes
Tuesday - 4:00pm, 5:15pm
Wednesday - 4.15pm, 5:30pm
Thursday - 5:00pm, 6:15pm
Saturday - 10:00am, 11:15am
Tuesday - 5:15pm, 6.30pm
Wednesday - 4:15pm
Thursday - 6:15pm
Saturday - 10:00am
Wednesday - 6:45pm
Saturday - 11.15am
Wednesday - 3pm (from September 7)
Email the gym to register your interest for a Tuesday or Thursday at 2.45pm class (availability based on demand)